* NO RACE DAY SIGN-UPS *
Top 3 M/F Age Groups: 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+
Proceeds from the event go to benefit the Town of Hempstead Junior Lifeguard Program
Check-in is from 6:15- 7:15 a.m., at Town Park at Point Lookout.
The race will begin at 8:00 a.m. SHARP!
3/4 mile ocean swim, 10-mile bike, and a 3-mile run (distances are approximate).
The biking and running courses are flat and fast. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Southern State Parkway to Meadowbrook Parkway South, to Loop Parkway (Point Lookout), go straight into the park to the main parking lot.
Each entrant must be in good physical condition; you must be able to swim, bike and, run the specified distances. Priority will be given to the Town of Hempstead residents.
Each participant must provide: biking and running gear, your own water bottle for the bike leg, a CPSC or Snell approved helmet, and each swimmer must provide and wear their own brightly colored swim cap.
$48.50 resident (18 to 59 years of age).
$24.25 resident (60 years of age and over).
$72.50 all non-residents
To view past results, Click Here
LIVE Online/Email/Text Results and FREE Video & Same-day finish line pics
Find Misc Photos on Facebook @elitefeats
- You must clearly display your numbers at all times.
- No one, but the competitors, are allowed on the course.
- Course Marshals shall remove any contestant who acts dangerously or in a flagrantly unsportsmanlike manner.
- There will be absolutely no riding of bicycles in the bicycle transition area.
- No substitutions are allowed.
- Swimmers must have their race numbers clearly marked on both shoulders and legs.
- Flotation devices, swim fins, and snorkels are not allowed.
- Wetsuits are permitted.
- Any swimmer receiving assistance will be disqualified.
- Swim is weather permitting.
- Each rider must wear their number on his/her back.
- CPSC or Snell approved helmet required during the bike race, and anyone riding without a helmet will be disqualified and removed from the course.
- Each participant will be responsible for their own repair and maintenance. No mechanical assistance may be given or accepted during the bike leg.
- Participants must follow and obey all traffic officers and Course Marshals.
- There will be absolutely no riding of bicycles in bicycle transition area.
- Each runner must wear their number on his/her chest.
- No form of locomotion other than running is allowed.