The 7th Annual Savannah T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run is NOW VIRTUAL! We're confident that the prioritization of the health and safety of our community members is what's best. While we won't be seeing you in-person, you can still connect with the T.E.A.L.® community virtually.
The T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run™ Program was started by two sisters in 2009. It celebrates the courage of ovarian cancer survivors and the strength of the families who have been touched by the disease, while spreading awareness to the public and raising money for research.
1. Go for a run/walk wherever you'd like
Walking = 2,000 to 2,500 steps per mile. Running = 1,400 to 1,700 steps per mile.
2. Starting on the event date go to elitefeats.com/Results -click on this event
3. Search for your name -click UPDATE
4. Enter your time
5. OPTIONAL upload selfie and/or photo (up to 5 photos!)
EARLY REGISTRANTS (before 9/25) can start posting times beginning 9/26 - 10/4.
LATE REGISTRANTS (after 9/25) must wait up to 24 hours to post times.
BIB MAILING begins 9/14. Please allow 3-5 Business days to receive.
Participants will receive an email with a link to join us for a virtual event kickoff on September 26th at 10 AM!
* Please register by 8/31 to ensure getting your items by the event launch date *
*** LAST DAY TO UPLOAD RESULTS 10/4***