The Shelter Island Fall 5k was created out of love and memory for those who fight breast and women's cancers. Our mission is to raise funds and awareness for our beneficiaries; The North Fork Breast Health Coalition, The Coalition for Women's Cancers at Southampton Hospital, and Lucia's Angels. All race proceeds for our beneficiaries go directly to patient care for women in the east end of Long Island.
All funds are dispersed evenly between the North Fork Breast Health Coalition and the Coalition for Women's Cancers at Southampton Hospital. There will be a raffle to benefit Lucia's Angels.
1. First cancer survivor runner
2. First cancer survivor walker
3. Biggest fundraiser (JUST ONE)
4. 1st, 2nd, 3rd runner
5. 1st, 2nd, 3rd walker
6. largest team - prize for team captain
12.5 laps on a track = 5K
Find a Certified USATF Course
Some run/walk events display course maps at elitefeats.com
Many parks have measured 'fitness' trails open to the public
Download free app Strava & hit 'Record'
1. Run/walk whenever & wherever you'd like!
2. Starting on the event date go to elitefeats.com/Results - click on this event.
3. Search for your name - click UPDATE.
4. Enter your time.
5. OPTIONAL upload up to 5 photos!
EARLY REGISTRANTS (before 10/16) can start posting times 10/17 - 10/25.
LATE REGISTRANTS (after 10/16) allow up to 24 hours to post times.
BIB MAILING begins 10/12. Please allow 3-5 Business days to receive.
You don't need the bib to run/walk, it's a keepsake!
*LAST DAY TO REGISTER & POST TIMES IS 10/25*