Sorry, Online Registration is Closed

REGISTERING LATE?

Contact Richard Innamorato at 917-620-3431


Pajama Romp 6-Hour
July 31, 2021
6PM Start Rain or Shine

John Golden Park & Crocheron Park
214-41 34th Ave, Bayside, NY 11361



AMENITIES

One station per loop providing water, Gatorade & defizzed cola, and some food snacks


AWARDS

Award and Grand Prix Points to every runner who completed the marathon distance or longer.


CHECK-IN

Pick up race packet at John Golden Park adjacent to the comfort station. This is north of the parking lot by the 3 ballfields.


COURSE

A 1.07-mile loop on macadam footpaths; the loop is mainly flat with one significant rise and is about 75% shady. This is not the same JK 12-Hour loop but does traverse to the Gazebo Area overlooking the Little Neck Bay.


DIRECTIONS

AUTO-DIRECTIONS
From Grand Central Parkway & Long Island Expressway:
Clearview Expressway North to Exit #6A "35th Avenue". After exit, turn RIGHT onto 35th Avenue.  Go about .4 mile to Bell Blvd. (Amoco & BP stations). Turn LEFT onto Bell Blvd. Then go 2 blocks to turn RIGHT (after Shin Kwang Church) onto 33rd Road. Go about .3 mile to end of the road (Tennis House). Make LEFT onto 215th Place & go almost one block and turn RIGHT into the parking lot.

From Throgs Neck Bridge:
Clearview Expressway South to Exit #6A "35th Avenue". After exit, turn LEFT onto 35th Avenue. Go about .5 mile to Bell Blvd. Follow above directions from there.

TRANSIT DIRECTIONS:
Long Island Rail Road (Port Washington Line) 718-217-5477 - please CONFIRM schedule with LIRR
Leave Penn Station: 2:18 PM - Leave Woodside: 2:29 PM - Arrive Bayside: 2:47 PM
Leave Penn Station: 3:18 PM - Leave Woodside: 3:29 PM - Arrive Bayside: 3:47 PM
Walk NORTH on Bell Blvd. to RIGHT onto 33rd Road (after Shin Kwang Church & 2 blocks past 35th Avenue) & then straight. for about 3 blocks to Tennis House.  Walk is about a mile.  Cab at Bayside Station is no longer there.

Alternative: "Q13" Bus from Main Street Flushing to Bell Blvd & 33rd Road. Buses leave every 10 minutes & ride is about 30 minutes.


EVENT INFO

  • The event will officially start at about 4:30 PM.  There will be staggered starting for the next 30 minutes until 5:00 PM.  More information to follow how the start & finish will be determined.
  • If there is lightning in the area, all runners will be removed from the loop until it's safe, but the clock will continue.
  • 75% of the loop will be illuminated with Park lights.  The other 25% will be lit with lights inside traffic cones along that section of the loop.  We still recommend you bring a headlamp or portable flashlight.
  • There will be refreshments distributed to participants after completing 6 hours.

GETTING YOUR BIB

Your bib will be mailed to you!

If you don't get your bib by race day, you'll be able to pick it up on race day!


QUESTIONS

Richard Innamorato
shoeboxlew@gmail.com
917-620-3431


RACE RECORDS

Male: Tommy Pyon 48.34 Miles (2011)
Female: Sky Canaves 42.11 Miles (2013)


RESULTS & PHOTOS

LIVE Online/Email/Text Results and FREE Video & Same-day finish line pics
Find Misc Photos on Facebook @elitefeats