Never Stop Running Foundation is a 501(c)3: Supporting athletic and charitable events as they raise awareness and foster community involvement as well as encouraging and promoting Olympic development for local emerging elite and post-collegiate runners.
It's all about honesty! Keep track in the following ways:
Laps on a track
Treadmill for Run/Walk or Peloton for Bike
Find a Certified USATF Course
Some run/walk events display course maps at elitefeats.com
Many parks have measured 'fitness' trails open to the public
Many state parks have bicycle paths/trails
Download free app Strava & hit 'Record'
FORM Swim Goggles
FINIS Swim Sense Waterproof Fitness Tracker
Find more waterproof fitness trackers here
Needless to say, Garmin, Polar, Apple Watch, and so on have you covered too!
After figuring out how far you went check the "Challenge How To" below for logging them!
Log your miles individually per below and your team gets credit!
1. Get out for your Run/Walk/Bike/Swim whenever and wherever you'd like
2. Starting on Aug 1 CLICK ON DIRECT RESULTS LINK
3. Search for your last name & click UPDATE
4. Follow instructions provided to enter your time
AUG 12 Keepsake Bib start shipping out
AUG 15 Start posting times & photos
AUG 31 Medal, personalized mile certificate and buff start shipping out
Create / Join a team and log your miles individually.
Your team gets credit for the miles you log as an individual.
Team scoring will be for each discipline: Swim / Bike / Run.
Within each discipline, team scoring will be tallied in two ways:
1. Total miles by all members in each discipline.
2. Team of 4 or more are eligible for teams' average miles allowing small teams to tow the line with larger teams.