APRIL 3 | 2:00 PM EST
Awards Ceremony - Zoom registration link is included in your confirmation email.
Youth age groups
- 2-4 years
- 5-6 years
- 7-8 years
- 9-11 years
* for those not in 9th - 12th grade due to NCAA restrictions.
Adult age groups
- 20-29 *
*Provided the participant no longer has NCAA eligibility.
Virtual: if you don't get your bib in the mail, please use the live chat at elitefeats.com, and we'll send a new one after confirming your shipping address (include an apartment number if applicable)
Standing Long Jump – From a standing, still position, jump as far forward as you can! Measure the distance traveled. Best out of 3 attempts.
16oz Can of Food Toss – From a standing, still position, throw a 16oz can of food as far as you can! Measure the distance traveled. 1 attempt only. This may be messy, so we recommend doing this event outside.
1. Cover ground whenever & wherever you'd like!
2. Starting on the event date go to elitefeats.com/Results - click on this event.
3. Search for your name - click UPDATE.
4. Enter the time it took to run the event distance.
5. OPTIONAL upload up to 5 photos!
Hilary Infinger ’11 - [email protected]
EARLY REGISTRANTS (before start day) can start posting times ON start day!
LATE REGISTRANTS (after start day) allow up to 24 hours to post times.
BIB MAILING begins Monday prior to start day. If you register after this, please allow 3-5 business days to receive.
You don't need the bib to participate, it's a keepsake!
*LAST DAY TO REGISTER & POST TIMES IS 4/2*