The Mary Ruchalski Foundation
5K & Fun Run
Saturday April 1, 2023 at Eisenhower Park
RAISING FUNDS FOR PEDIATRIC CANCER RESEARCH
& TO SUPPORT FAMILIES IMPACTED BY PEDIATRIC CANCER
8AM Check-in / Bib Pickup
9AM 5K Start, Fun Run to follow - Rain or Shine
EISENHOWER PARK - FIELD 2
Parking Lot 2, East Meadow, NY 11554
- Finish Photos
- Bottled Water
- Live/Text/Email Results & Free Finish Line Photos
- All Registered Participants are Eligible to Win a $100 AMEX Gift Card!
- Overall 1 Men's & Women's 5K Winners will receive a Trophy.
- Top 1 Male & Female Age Group Winners will receive Medals: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Proceeds from the event are going to The Mary Ruchalski Foundation. The primary mission of The Mary Ruchalski Foundation is to Fund Pediatric Cancer Research and support families impacted by Pediatric Cancer.
- Please see the event staff starting one hour before the event start time.
- Hurry; Register 3 weeks in advance to get a personalized Race Number!
Virtual: Your bib will be shipped to you. Please be sure you provide your shipping address while registering.
If you don't get your bib in the mail, please use the live chat at elitefeats.com, and we'll send a new one after confirming your shipping address (include an apartment number if applicable)
Eisenhower Park is a 930-acre oasis of open space and recreation in the heart of Nassau County. The Park is one of the largest public spaces in the New York metropolitan area – even larger than Central Park.
Please click HERE to view the USATF Certified course map!
RESULTS & PHOTOS
- LIVE Online/Email/Text Results and FREE Video & Same-day finish line pics
- Find Misc Photos on Facebook @elitefeats