HELP THE LONG ISLAND RUNNING COMMUNITY PROVIDE TANGIBLE SUPPORT FOR THE MEN & WOMEN OF OUR LOCAL POLICE FORCES
Men's & Women's Lightweight Tri-Blend Long Sleeve Hooded T-Shirt to everyone who enters!
• Top Male OA
• Susan Lipsig Memorial Award to Top Female OA
• Top Non-Binary OA
• Top 3 males and 3 females in the following age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85–89, 90+
LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION
• Top Three Male Finishers
• Top Three Female Finishers
• Top Three Male Masters Finishers
• Top Three Female Masters Finishers
No duplication of awards, BUT Law Enforcement entrants who do not win a Law Enforcement Division Award will be eligible for age group awards!
SPECIAL "BRAVEST/FINEST" AWARDS
Open and Masters male and female runner with the fastest combined time in the David Lerner Associates Long Island Police Appreciation Run on June 8th and the D.C. Raymond Downey "Forever Running" 5K Run.
Proceeds to Police Crisis Fund to aid law enforcement officers and their families in emergencies.
First $1000 in proceeds goes to Nassau Police Running Club and its Scholarship Fund.
Day of Race Pickup: Eisenhower Park-Field House (Between Parking Field #1 and Parking Field #2)
5:15 pm to 6:45 pm on day of race.
Early Pickup: Wednesday, June 7, Noon to 6:00 pm, GLIRC Clubhouse, 101 Dupont Street, Suite 24, Plainview.
Hurry; Register 3 weeks in advance to get a personalized Race Number!
5 Kilometers (3.1 miles) Using the “traditional” LIRRC 5K course.
Click here for the USATF Certified Map.
Upload your times & photos beginning 6/15 - 6/25
TRACKING YOUR DISTANCE
4 Laps to one Mile on a Track
Find a Certified USATF Course
Some events display course maps at elitefeats.com
Many parks have measured 'fitness' trails open to the public
Download free app Strava & hit 'Record'
HOW TO POST TIMES
1. Cover ground whenever & wherever you'd like!
2. On Start Date visit elitefeats.com/Results - search this event.
3. Search your name - click Update.
4. Enter your time.
5. Optional upload up to 5 photos.
WHEN TO POST
EARLY REGISTRANTS (before start day) can start posting times ON start day!
LATE REGISTRANTS (after start day) allow up to 24 hours to post times.
BIB MAILING begins Monday prior to start day. If you register after this, please allow 3-5 business days to receive.
You don't need the bib to participate, it's a keepsake!