Your name on your bib three weeks before race dayAges 7-17 ($10)(Enter age below for discount)Students ($10)(Select yes below for discount)
Uncheck this box to register for the run/walk
Form a Team with friends or family! This is optional and may not have any affiliated awards.
Registration fees are used toward race expenses and cannot be returned once you sign up.
Activity Plaza at Start/FinishT-shirts for registered participantsFruit and water on coursePost-event celebration and entertainment is free and open to the public
Medals will be awarded to:Top 3 M/F OverallTop 3 M/F: 12 & under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24,25-29,30-34,35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 +
Digital certificates and photos are available to all participants upon race completion. Please visit elitefeats.com/results after the race.
LaGuardia Community Run and LaGuardia Community College Foundation. Click here to find out more about how the LaGuardia Foundation support students!
Please see the event staff starting one hour before the event start time.Hurry; Register 3 weeks in advance to get a personalized Race Number!
Out and back course through Long Island City to the East River Waterfront.
For your safety, and the safety of all participants, please stay within the designated course and obey the directions of NYPD officers. Please note that legally-parked vehicles on the route will not be towed.
Water and medical personnel will be available on the route.
1. Will bag check be available?Yes, complimentary bag check is available at the Activity Plaza (start/finish).
2. Are children permitted?Children ages 7 and up are welcome to participate; children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Children under age 7 are only permitted at the community plaza.
3. Is the course wheelchair accessible?Yes.
4. Are pets permitted?To best ensure the safety of all participants, pets are not permitted.
5. Are strollers permitted?Strollers are not permitted on the course. Children and strollers are welcome at the Community Plaza.
6. Are bicycles, skates, etc. permitted?For the safety of all runners and walkers, inline skates, roller skates, skateboards, bicycles, scooters, etc. are not permitted.
7. Who can I contact for additional information?Please call LaGuardia Community College at 718-730-7739.
LIVE Online/Email/Text Results and FREE Video & Same-day finish line picsFind Misc Photos on Facebook @elitefeats
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption