Charity Specific Tents
Professional Finish Line Announcer
Post Race Food & Snacks courtesy of All Round Foods!
Top 1 Overall: M/F/X
Top 1 F/M/X: 12 & Under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90+
Never Stop Running Foundation supports athletic and charitable events as they raise awareness and foster community involvement, as well as supporting and developing elite athletes at the local, national and international level.
The Ponseti International Association is the global leader in training and educating healthcare providers on the treatment for congenital clubfoot. The Ponseti Method has recently become recognized as the universally preferred method for treating clubfoot. Consequently, there is an urgent need - both in the U.S. and globally - to train healthcare workers in the procedure and to educate parents and physicians about its remarkable benefits.
We are grateful for the opportunity to give back to the clubfoot community so other children can walk and run just like Elliot!
This fund was created to help support research and promote awareness for DIPG, an incurable brain cancer. We will fight in Mighty Madison's name until a cure is found for DIPG.
E.J. Autism Foundation: We are a grass roots organization that supports Autism programs and individuals with Autism on Long Island. We are currently hoping to purchase an Autism Vacation Home away from home on Fire Island.
The moving force behind the work of the American Diabetes Association is a network of more than 565,000 volunteers, their families and caregivers, a professional society of nearly 16,000 health care professionals, as well as more than 250 staff members. Mission: To prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
The mission of Helen Keller Services (HKS) is to enable individuals who are blind, have low vision, DeafBlind or have combined hearing and vision loss to live, work and thrive in the communities of their choice. HKS offers services and programs through two divisions: Helen Keller National Center for DeafBlind Youths and Adults (HKNC) and Helen Keller Services for the Blind (HKSB).
The Colon Cancer Foundation (CCF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to a World Without Colorectal Cancer through awareness, prevention, screening, and research.
• To raise awareness of colorectal cancer (CRC), the importance of early detection and the most effective screening methods available;
• To increase awareness of CRC risk factors and factors that may help prevent CRC, including knowing one’s family/genetic cancer history, exercise and nutrition;
• To reduce the disparity that exists in CRC incidence and mortality rates by providing funds to improve screening rates in underserved and uninsured communities;
• To award translational research grants to young investigators studying genetic and epigenetic changes that will ultimately lead to new breakthroughs in the prevention of, therapy for and elimination of CRC in our lifetime;
• To leverage the impact of our donors’ support by developing broad public/private partnerships with local, regional, national and global organizations invested in a mutual goal of colorectal cancer prevention and early detection.
In-Person: Please see the event staff starting one hour before the event start time.
Virtual: If you don't get your bib in the mail, please use the live chat at elitefeats.com, and we'll send a new one after confirming your shipping address (include an apartment number if applicable)
Hurry; Register EARLY to get a personalized Race Number!
Pedestrian paths, smooth and tree lined throughout Eisenhower State Park! There will be a water stop along the course, course signage and cones to help you along your way and hydration at the finish line. This is a USATF Certified 5K - See Map Here
Bike paths in Eisenhower ParkMerrick Lands / Eisenhower Park, East Meadow*
LIVE Online/Email/Text Results and FREE Video & Same-day finish line pics
Find Misc Photos on Facebook @elitefeats
Interested in listing your Charity? 516-531-3323